Love marriage husband physically abusive now not earning what to do

Hi, I got married 3 years ago. It was love marriage. In just 15 days, my Mother-in-law showed me gestures through some actions that she doesnt like me. After 1 month, my husband slapped me for some issue regarding his mother. For about 2 years, it kept on happening, raising hand on me, slapping. One day he got so agreesive that he actually held me with hair and threw me on bed like i was some object. I shouted due to disrespect and his mom closed the doors so neighbour dont listen. That was the first time when i told my family about all things. My father warned him . After that, it stopped but he started abusing verbally. Another issue, when i married him, he was earning 35k and i work from home,earn more than him. He got jealous, how can i stay at home and earn more than him. He left his job and started searching freelancing like me, its been 5 months. Now, he is earning less than 20 or max 22. Which is not suficient when m planing for a baby.

Bearing the wrong is same as doing. But you dnt worry i will assist you with best of my efforts. You should file domestic voilence case against your in-laws if you thinks fit. Other way is you can file mIntaince case against your husband as its his right to maintain you. For further assistance you can contact me.

Look you submission reflect two aspect
!.Problems are on account of behavioural issues on account of ones environment upbringing etc.
2. if you find living is impossible together then you can move out.. you have slim chance of getting any maintenance but can file divorce. .

Hi, from your query it is not clear as to what sort of help or suggestion you need. On the one hand, you complain of domestic violence while on the other hand, you complain of less incomes. Please be specific.