One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Meenakshi Aggarwal

Advocate Meenakshi Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Meenakshi Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Meenakshi Aggarwal's office is in Rohini Court, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Meenakshi Aggarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Meenakshi Aggarwal Child Custody Right before applying for a Divorce Issues in new marriage and many conflicts arising due to some lies