×

Live separately & file for divorce as parents & in laws not supporting

I want to file a divorce because my married life is not going happily but neither my in-laws nor my parents want me to do this. They are continuously pressurising me. I am looking for a job and I am getting offers as well but they do not allow me to work because of their fears. Is it illegal if I start living in a separate apartment without their permission and file a divorce?

Yes you can live separately and file a divorce u/s. 13 if wife not ready and if she is ready I can go for mutual divorce ... for further details about legal aspect contact me and arrive at my office as per terms of law rato

Advocate Preeti Joshi