Legal Remedy in case father harassing mentally and physically

My father is very violent and beats me my mother and my sisters.My mother is planning to file divorce but tge problem is when he will receive notice he would be with us at our home and we don't know how violently he will react at that time.He is already hurting us emotionally by taunting,physically by beating us and economically by not providing any kind of money to us for household expenses.I.just want to know the way by which we can give him notice and at the time of receiving notice he won't be able to hurt us.

It is better to file a domestic violence case also on behalf of you, you mother and sisters before filing divorce. and ask the court to give directions for your protection also. not to worry you will be provided with the protection for the same.

Don't worry about this particular problem as he is doing completely bad and is creating problem for himself. We can send him a legal notice and then if he threatens you or your family members then call the police to arrest him.

You can take the help of your relatives by first calling them to your house and then giving the notice to him in presence of them or else you can take the help of local police by 1st filing a complaint to them in writing and taking their receiving on that letter then show the same letter to your father that you have filed a complaint to the police and then give him the divorce notice or any one of you go to your relatives house nd mail him the notice from their..or simply call the neighbors and hand over the notice or firmly warn him that if he will do any harm u will call the police and then hand him the notice