Legal remedy if in laws torturing and husband is not ready to leave

What should i do my husband is only male child n his parents are senior citizen he dont want to live away from them... but i that much frustrated so i want to commit suicide..

Answers (4)

305 votes


As you are saying that your husband is the only male child and his parents are senior citizens, then why you want to separate your husband from his parents as doing so amounts to cruelty on your part. It is immoral and against law. If you do not want to stay with your in-laws, ask your husband to seek separate accommodation for you where you can live peacefully. For this you need not to commit suicide only need to have a chat with your husband and convince him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

82 votes

See madam in every house you have problems but it is not that dot that problems you have to commit suicide for that reason if you really have problems than you can go ahead for mutual settlement with them

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
326 votes

In general male children would prefer to live along with their parents which causes discomfort and heart burns in married couples.
There are no legal solutions to address your query. However you might attempt to reside separately but in close proximity to his parents.

324 votes

Commuting suicide is not the solution. Just step in to your husband shoes and think. If your kids treat you, how you feel?
Yes, may be your correct because of senior citizens health and psychological problems. treat them with dignity. If required call me . I am available to help you always.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles