Legal remedy against possibility of defamation after divorce

My friend sister’s husband has filled context divorce against her on the basis of adultery and cruelty. He has some call recordings and filled the divorce case. After knowing that he has genuine evidences, my friend sister agreed for mutual divorce. Now, both have completed the first motion and second motion to be happened. Our point is that her husband has not yet shares/ opens call recording to our relatives because he wants divorce. But if he does the same after divorce then it will be very difficult for my friend sister to live in Society. How can we avoid the said situation of defamation. Can we ask him to write on a plain paper and say he will be responsible for any defamation which will happen in future if he opens call recording to the relatives. Please suggest the best way out, how can we sure he will not do any act which is defamation for us. Thank you

yes he may disclose but if want protection from that you have made a non disclosure agreement on a stamp paper of nominal value in which it is specifically written that upon disclosure after a defamatory complaint and punishment in the form of imprisonment will follow and get it signed and attested from notary.

As of now you cannot file any such thing, the only remedy which we shall have is to fine a suit for defamation, (civil and criminal) along with injunction and damages so that such thing could be stopped from coming up.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

Hi ,
As per your concern you are worrying about the defamation after getting separation from her husband.
We have an idea against this and it would be easy to communicate over the call.
Thanks nd regards,
Adv Pradeep Saxena
Supreme Court Of India