Legal query regarding appeal in the High Court

Decree of contested divorce obtained from lower court. My wife appealed in high court. Please tell me, after disposal of this appeal, how many times can my wife appeal in high court again in different benches ?

hi according to your query your wife can approach one time in the high court after getting the disposal there then she has to approach to the supreme court of India, but if you require clarification on the appeal please contact us at any time.

Hello Sir,

One person, one case, one appeal is the law. So in your matter also she can file only one appeal, then revision lies. Not an appeal. Was that appeal filed by your wife is within limitation period or not.