Legal procedure to return maintenance received after divorce

I got divorced on 2010. I received 10 lacks as Jeevanamsam. Now I don't want that money. Please tell me how can I returned this money 

You can return the money to your husband by sending a legal.notice to him beforehand. But the divorce cannot be revoked as you have returned that money. If no issue with divorce, you first send legal notice expressing ur intention to return to he money.

The amount cannot be returned. The person has not mentioned needed information about the case. Hence it is unable to define the needful legal services. The case of petitioner could not be defined. It cannot be guaranteed