Legal procedure to file for divorce & claim maintenance

I and my son staying with my mother since 4 years and want legal divorce i have head about free divorce court in mumbai plz advice me on it.

You can approach NGO or go to the respective court where you need to file your divorce application and request the judicial office to assist with free legal aid. They will direct you to concerned bar members who will help you.

There is a legal fees which you have to pay to lawyer and if you want maintenance to satisfy your daily needs you can file seperate application in the court and you can demand the maintenance for your daily life and also you can demand for your residential place where you can stay with your son

You can make divorce application before Honourable court of your jurisdiction by paying court fee (Please do check), court secutinize your application and find valid then divorce shall be available to you.
kindly go through with the provisions of 13 of Hindu Marriage Act (if Hindu), wherein ground clearly illustrated.