Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal procedure to file a petition for obtaining divorce by husband

I get disgusted from family life .I don't have rights to spoel any of others life, I want take divorce from my wife because of she had a more future.

Answers (2)

Hi you did not told why you want to take divorce from your wife, and the reasons also, so if you want to go for divorce then you have file a petition in the local jurisdiction family court, for further you can call contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with your wife and you are not happy with the marriage and you are willing to get separated from her family and friends and you want divorce

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I m separated from my husband from last 8.5 years, taking care of my daughter alone without any financial help from him. He calls me occasionally for …

Read More

I am not happy in my life past 1.30yr, she does not respect us and my family members, she doesn't reveal wat she earn always hidding her family al…

Read More

Husband is dependent on his parents while wife is in private service. Husband lives in parental house and are 2 brothers with their parents. Can wife …

Read More

My divorce case is still pending in court. Can I remarry before the final decree of divorce is passed? If not,, then when can I marry?…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue