Legal procedure to file a petition for obtaining divorce by husband

I get disgusted from family life .I don't have rights to spoel any of others life, I want take divorce from my wife because of she had a more future.

Hi you did not told why you want to take divorce from your wife, and the reasons also, so if you want to go for divorce then you have file a petition in the local jurisdiction family court, for further you can call contact us.

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that you are not happy with your wife and you are not happy with the marriage and you are willing to get separated from her family and friends and you want divorce