Legal procedure to apply for divorce as husband is a habitual gambler

Married for d last 35 years my husband is a habitual gambler. Wid no work since married I tried all my level best to solve dis prob but all in vein moreover he threatenes when refused to giv money Nd now all d limits have been crossed

No issue, in this case you have to opt for contested divorce with the same allegations. And certainly this would be sufficient to get you divorced. Contact if you find me suitable to your help in regard.
With regards