Legal procedure to apply for divorce as husband is a habitual gambler

Married for d last 35 years my husband is a habitual gambler. Wid no work since married I tried all my level best to solve dis prob but all in vein moreover he threatenes when refused to giv money Nd now all d limits have been crossed

Answers (1)

No issue, in this case you have to opt for contested divorce with the same allegations. And certainly this would be sufficient to get you divorced. Contact if you find me suitable to your help in regard.
With regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

What is the procedure for filing divorce? I have been married for 4 years and my husband is not wiling to divorce me. There are no such cruelty happen…

Read More

marriage in 2007 in jaipur, rajasthan while last residence together in noida, wife now working in mumbai and husband/me unemployed/building startup in…

Read More

Hindu marriage act. Application for interim maintenance of my daughter was rejected by family court here at Meerut city. She have filed an appeal in h…

Read More

Agar ek case me ek bar equiry par ek person pr fir darj hoti hai to scnd enquiry me kisi or pr ni ho skti kya?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue