Legal procedure for mutual divorce

Hi, I got married in 2015 but we have different thought so I need to divorce her with mutual understanding. Please assist me how to go further.

Hi you can file a petition for mutual consent divorce in court of ccompetent jurisdiction with the help of a lawyer.
Have to decide common terms of agre ement for dissolution of marriage.such as alimony and custody of child if any.

Dear sir.
If you both ready to take a divorce by mutual consent. Then you can file petition under section 13(B) of Himdu Marriage Act. After fule a petition Hon'ble court give some period (6 or3 months) for re communicate to each other about realy want to take divorce or not. After that Hon'ble court pronoumce a order

Gone through your query, you need to come and discuss the matter so that it will be convenient to draft the facts in proper manner. We can have a discussion and the procedure will be clear to you.we can file the petition.

If your spouse is ready for mutually separation , then decide the terms of divorce like exchange of articles , money etc, then you can any time proceed for divorce, if your spouse is not ready for mutual divorce, require more details to help you..