Legal procedure for divorce as living separately for 2.7 years

2.7 yrs ago my wife disputed with me & with my parents on trifling issue. In-spite of that I showed all interests to resolve that disputes but she was not in the state of mind to maintaining peace & she decided to live with her mother. She always had abusing language, fighting nature on small-small issues. She abused many times to me, my mother & my father. She threatened me to take suicide during disputes many times. my 5 yr. daughter living with me. I take care of her, related to her schooling & other. My wife not showed the interest to live with my daughter even I taking care that wife meets my daughter. Periodically I take care that my daughter & my wife meets each other but wife don't interested. My wife is not living with me or with my daughter since 2.7 yrs. thats why I decided to take divorce from her. I'm religiously bouddh. So I'm expecting from you a path-showing advice. Kindly give it to me. Thank You!

You can file a case for divorce one sided against your wife on the ground of cruelty and desertion . If she is ready for mutual divorce then you can file a petition for mutual divorce which takes 6 months for decree of divorce

If your wife not living with you, have she asked for any maintenance..?
Will she agree for Divorce by mutual consent..?
If she won't agree for Divorce, you need to send a legal notice stating your intention of Divorce with relevant reason for It.
She will give a reply to the legal notice and depending on her stand you can decide line of action..

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Look it will be better if you both go for a mutual divorce .
We can Send her a legal notice that you don't want to live with her and continue the relation anymore . So this legal advice will be more correct for u