Legal procedure for divorce...........................................

I am a hindu ,I married 1 year passed ,no i want decied to take divorcee

You can take divorce from court of law by filing proper petition.. Make allegations about cruelty, mental torcher etc..

You both of you (husband and wife) want to get divorce then you may file mutual (consent) divorce petition..

After one year of marriage you can file petition for divorce on the various grounds .There is no bar for filling divorce. There must be a ground for divorce like desertion ,cruelty like that u can file