Legal procedure for divorce...........................................

I am a hindu ,I married 1 year passed ,no i want decied to take divorcee

Answers (2)

298 votes

After one year of marriage you can file petition for divorce on the various grounds .There is no bar for filling divorce. There must be a ground for divorce like desertion ,cruelty like that u can file

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

You can take divorce from court of law by filing proper petition.. Make allegations about cruelty, mental torcher etc..

You both of you (husband and wife) want to get divorce then you may file mutual (consent) divorce petition..

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles