One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Udupi - Advocate Shashiraj

Advocate Shashiraj

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
Simaz Commercial Complex, Udupi
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Shashiraj completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shashiraj enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008. He is a member of the Udupi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1943/2008
  • District Court, Udupi

Get advice from Advocate Shashiraj

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Shashiraj I need a advice regarding Divorce proceedings Husband denying divorce after asking for it first