Lady remarries without obtaining divorce & lying about it to husband

I ha e married women how has updated her profile as widower at the time of marriage but after marriage I ha e found out that she has got married and they have spirited with a mutual personal agreement then I have filed a divorce case now she is saying that she has told everything to me then I ly our marriage is took place, will I get divorce in this case

If that is the case, marriage is invalid and you can apply for the annulment of the marriage which took place stating that at the time of the marriage there was a living spouse which was not revealed to you.