Lady remarries without obtaining divorce & lying about it to husband

I ha e married women how has updated her profile as widower at the time of marriage but after marriage I ha e found out that she has got married and they have spirited with a mutual personal agreement then I have filed a divorce case now she is saying that she has told everything to me then I ly our marriage is took place, will I get divorce in this case

Answers (1)

289 votes

If that is the case, marriage is invalid and you can apply for the annulment of the marriage which took place stating that at the time of the marriage there was a living spouse which was not revealed to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles