judge asking questions and ridiculing witness of complainant.

i have a divorce case in family court.recently during examination of my witness judge harassed him most and a document produced by witness was not cared for alleging that he made the document under my influence. judge's talk and body language created impression that he was advocating for respondent.in such a situation what could be done to get justice

Answers (3)

269 votes

In this situation definitely you can complaint to the REGISTRAR (JUDICIARY).
Lodge a complaint and file it before the Registrar ( Judiciary) High court.Definitely you will get the justice if you are eligible for it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

293 votes

What document do you have produced through your witness and for what he deposes in the court?If you are not interested / afraid that the case is against you and the judge may intervene then file a petition for transfer the case from that court to another family court. The application filed before the high court. You can also mention about this harassment in your petition. Before that, you must read the deposition of the witness and consult with your Advocate.Please provide the answer, which I ask in the first line.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
234 votes

The questions is devoid of any legal elements. The only issue is whether the Judge has exceeded his authority. This is question of fact and sorrounding circumstances. It is impossible to give naysuggestion based on the subjective information furnished. The best person to give any suggestion is your advocate.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles