judge asking questions and ridiculing witness of complainant.

i have a divorce case in family court.recently during examination of my witness judge harassed him most and a document produced by witness was not cared for alleging that he made the document under my influence. judge's talk and body language created impression that he was advocating for respondent.in such a situation what could be done to get justice

In this situation definitely you can complaint to the REGISTRAR (JUDICIARY).
Lodge a complaint and file it before the Registrar ( Judiciary) High court.Definitely you will get the justice if you are eligible for it.

What document do you have produced through your witness and for what he deposes in the court?If you are not interested / afraid that the case is against you and the judge may intervene then file a petition for transfer the case from that court to another family court. The application filed before the high court. You can also mention about this harassment in your petition. Before that, you must read the deposition of the witness and consult with your Advocate.Please provide the answer, which I ask in the first line.

The questions is devoid of any legal elements. The only issue is whether the Judge has exceeded his authority. This is question of fact and sorrounding circumstances. It is impossible to give naysuggestion based on the subjective information furnished. The best person to give any suggestion is your advocate.