Is concealing an affair before marriage fraud

Hello, I got married on 10 jan 2016 hindu family. But after few days the bride told me that she had an affair and she can not live without his ex. She even told that she told her father about the affair 10 days before the marriage but her father also concealed this from our family. Is'nt it a fraud with us? She lived with our family and left out home in just 20 days. Out marriage was not registered due to her lack of interest in our family. Please guide what to do. Thank You

If you were not aware about the affair of your wife at the time of your marriage than it can be a base for the divorce, but, if after knowing all the facts you were ready to marry her than it can't be a base for divorce. You'll have to prove her affair for divorce, burden of proof will be on you. So collect all the proofs.

Hello...first recent ..ab apki wife kya chahte h..agr agree h to app mutual me divorce le skte h .jisme app dono ki consent nnecessary h..or agr apke pass proof h to app criminal case file kr skte ho..

Here in ur case we have to prove that she involved in adultery in that case u can record phone calls of them if they are still involved.
Secondly, make it clear what do u want. If u want divorce then se can proceed likewise. It may take time but it will be. There may be divorce on mutual consent.
Feel free to talk with me.