Is child marriage legal and how can it be dissolved?

I am 18 nd girl is 17 both are hindu but she got married under parents pressure and now ahe don't want to live with her husband he want to live with me nd so i am thinking for filling case but her parents end the case by many powers and then girl come under danger so what can we do but we dont to file case in our local police station becos they support her parents give us an suggestion what will we do ????

This is void marriage and you can proceed with an application to your SP office firstly if you do not want to complaint in local police or you can file a suit in family court to stand this marriage as void marriage.

As per the Hindu Marriage Act, any marriage where the girl is below 18 years of age is voidable at the instance of the party. Hence, the girl can file a petition under section 12 of Hindu Marriage Act for annulling the marriage between her and her husband in the family court.