Interim maintenance appeal is pending in high court

Hindu marriage act. Application for interim maintenance of my daughter was rejected by family court here at Meerut city. She have filed an appeal in high court allahabad. High court admitted her appeal. Notice issued to the opposite party. Can divorce case be put on hold till final decision of high court Allahabad on interim maintenance under section 24

as per your query these two i.e divorce and maintenance are two different proceedings but if your appeal is admitted n notices has been issued you can file a supplementry affidavit in family court along with the certified copy of it and do litigate the matter in high court with Short dates showing the urgency of the matter to settle down ASAP for further details you can contact us..