Initiation of divorce by a husband under Hindu Law

my friend has spoken with a lawyer as he wants a divorce. the lawyer has asked for a written statement with details as to why he is seeking a divorce. this includes mental torture, mental harrasment, instability to the child, abusing parents, professional hazards being caused by wife. is there a format which he can use to write this statement? any key words that he should add to support his case?

Divorce are two type
13A not mutual consent blaming on yr husband he is not good by nature...used abusing lang....may be unsound mind or any medical defect.
13B by mutual consent both parties. agreed

of course, the lawyer has sought for some questions, and those questions ought to be answered accordingly, so that the case could be set up accordingly. The lawyer, if qualified, will set the cases accordingly. he may also seek for the financial status, so that he could set the defence for the financial maintenance sought up by his wife.

These are the grounds on which a person can seek divorce from his/ her partner. There is no such format on which he can write this statement it all depends on your case and his style of writing the statement or rather presenting the case in a well manner covering all the relevant facts and information on which you are seeking divorce in a lawful manner.