In laws took wife along with them. She talk abusive language.

My in laws stay in Aurangabad. They took their daughter along with them. She is pregnant and when i call her, she talks back in abusive language. What can i do in such a case?

You have two options either to ask for restitution of conjugal right I. E. to file petition seeking directions from court to your wife to come back and stay along with you at her matrimonial house or you may pray for divorce as provided under Hindu marriage act

You must inform in writing with all details to your local police & cc to commissioner of police, Pune office.
Thereafter by few days you can issue legal notice and ask her for cohabitation. All these steps should be taken by passing proper time gap I.e. minimum 15/20 days.

1: try to settle the matter mutually.
2: approach to the private marriage counselor or NGO for counselling to resolve your dispute.
3:if there is no settlement, then approach a lawyer and send her legal notice.
4: if no reply is obtained within reasonable days, then you can proceed to the family/civil court.