In laws took wife along with them. She talk abusive language.

My in laws stay in Aurangabad. They took their daughter along with them. She is pregnant and when i call her, she talks back in abusive language. What can i do in such a case?

Answers (3)

50 votes

You have two options either to ask for restitution of conjugal right I. E. to file petition seeking directions from court to your wife to come back and stay along with you at her matrimonial house or you may pray for divorce as provided under Hindu marriage act

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

72 votes

You must inform in writing with all details to your local police & cc to commissioner of police, Pune office.
Thereafter by few days you can issue legal notice and ask her for cohabitation. All these steps should be taken by passing proper time gap I.e. minimum 15/20 days.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
113 votes

1: try to settle the matter mutually.
2: approach to the private marriage counselor or NGO for counselling to resolve your dispute.
3:if there is no settlement, then approach a lawyer and send her legal notice.
4: if no reply is obtained within reasonable days, then you can proceed to the family/civil court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles