In laws and wife threatening for separation and giving mental torture

My brother got married in 2012. Girl was working and lived separated for 5 years and in between there were lot of differcenes as girl parents want girl to live alone. And there is 5 year girl who lived with her grandparents of dad side. What we can do? Girl always give warning of separation without any reason as her parents wants to do that. We dont want separation as baby girl is growing up. What case we can do on her parents for mental torture? Is there any provision to register case for mental torture? Please help!! We have many recordings of her father giving warning of POLICE.

Answers (3)

79 votes

U can do nothing as law abuse by wife may lead to breaking of family and other complication s all u do is try to give more love to your daughter in-law and.make her feel special as milk man makes a cow feel important before milking her.if it works well and good and is does not work then your son is the right person who can give her peace of mind in whatever way non violent ,so that she does not think of leaving ,she should feel unsecure out of family if she lives separately that need will keep her tied to ur family'

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

148 votes

Hello Client, i will suggest you , send a notice regarding your RIGHT of HUSBAND what your WIFE is not providing to your family and you. and because of her behavior your child is suffering a lot, that it. for further need contact me, i will help you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
61 votes

Yes definitely there is a solution
In this circumstances we have option to file the petition for restitution of conjugal rights for divorce
We can file divorce petition on the ground of mental and physical cruelty committed by the girl since the marriage

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles