I wanted to know about remarriage

I am a christian ,got married to a hindu by special marriage act ,it's been 1 year,we both can't go happily. ... I married him according to special marriage act when I was in college without my parents knowledge. we had planned to make is as arrange married after my course finishes.. but now we realised that we both can't live without converting to ones religion..now I decided to marray another from my religion .my first spouse will never disturb me in future ...but for divoirce it will take time .we have not lived together ... my family done everything for marraige .so will i be able to remarry if my first spouse has no problm? . Will my second spouse come to know that I married before...do we need to show divoirce certificate for christian marraige ..will angine come to know that I got married by special marraige act while our christian marraige register .?

Unless you take divorce, your second marriage wont get legitimised. Do not make Second mistake, unless you obtain divorce from First husband as per the statutory provisions, you are not supppsed to get married. It will lead to further complications.

Dear Sir,
It is as follows. Please come to my office for more suggestions
Christian Marriage Act– Even though the Christian Marriage Act doesn’t have specific provision for Bigamy, Form of Register Marriage is only for Bachelor/Spinster and Widow/Widower. For Marriage Certificate Section 60 Sub Section (2) states that “neither of the persons intending to be married shall have a wife or husband still living”, and making false oath or declaration is punishable under Section 193 of IPC, this clarifies that more than one marriage will be considered illegal under this act.