I want to divorce husband but he is not ready to sign the papers

No communication and physical relation in between us since 5 years still living in one roof with two children.had frequent disputes from beginning.i m an entrapenuar and running business of own.want children in my custody and divorce him

Answers (3)

97 votes

You have to file case of divorce against your husband and you can also file case of custody of your children and if he is harassing then you can file a case of protection of women from domestic violence act

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

344 votes

First I am get briefed with details of all the matter. Then we can sort out by discussion. I can guide you regarding it. I must know the reasons for divorce. And also why your husband denies for the same.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
50 votes


In this case you can proceed to file a divorce petition before the family court.

I'm the above petition you can claim maintenance and other matrimonial reliefs.

You have to file petition for custody of children.
Please contact with proper facts of the case

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles