I want to divorce husband but he is not ready to sign the papers

No communication and physical relation in between us since 5 years still living in one roof with two children.had frequent disputes from beginning.i m an entrapenuar and running business of own.want children in my custody and divorce him

You have to file case of divorce against your husband and you can also file case of custody of your children and if he is harassing then you can file a case of protection of women from domestic violence act

First I am get briefed with details of all the matter. Then we can sort out by discussion. I can guide you regarding it. I must know the reasons for divorce. And also why your husband denies for the same.

In this case you can proceed to file a divorce petition before the family court.

I'm the above petition you can claim maintenance and other matrimonial reliefs.

You have to file petition for custody of children.
Please contact with proper facts of the case