I have marital issues with my husband

In Divorce Law
Both I and my husband spent three years together. Till now we didn't have a child. I lost a baby due to abortion. After that I observed certain physical changes. Then I understood that I had thyroid related problems. I started to take medicine. Initially, I didn't experience much changes. Later the doctor increased the dose. And he also adviced to follow diet. I was instructed to take more vegetables. My father in law didn't buy vegetables due to increasing cost. I explained the situation but he didn't. I informed the same to my husband. But he supported his father. I can't adjust with his father. He used to drink from my glass, touching, and didn't use proper dressing. I informed this to my husband. But he didn't support me. My husband needs only cash from me. He won't bath once he comes back from work. Then he needs sexual relationship. But I can't adjust. The unhealthy conditions irritates me. He is not considering that. He does not want me to to reduce my thyroid issues.

Answers (3)

325 votes

to is not at all possible to file any suit for changing the habits of your husband. however, you can institute case against your father in law and husband for the worngful acts and thereby you could find a solution for the miseries you are facing

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

174 votes

If you are looking for divorce, you can make a ground from this situation. But divorce is not solved your issues, this is a tool break the tie. In your case if you are taking the family consultation maybe good for you and there is chance for resolving your issues which you are mentioned in question. If it doesn't work, you can opt divorce. Some family issues can be solved by consultation. However you can decide, this is your life.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
106 votes

respected ma'am

in your query not clear that weather your father in law make any abuse to you. and also not clear that your husband cruelty you are not you are the only thing, you are disturbed that vegetables are not buying.
it cannot be treated as cruelt, unhygienic sexual activities is very difficult to prove before a court of law.
do you have any case that they are mentally or physically harassed you, or any cruelty made by item,
I need more clarification from your side to give a better and clear legal advice ..
You are also not mentioned in your curry what type of relief you want
therefore better you may please contact our office .

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles