Husband wants to divorce his wife as he has an extra marital affair

My boyfriend's wife already knows about the affair between I and her husband, still doesn't want to divorce her husband. They have a 1.5 years old daughter. All the above mentioned families are Hindu, please let me know how to work out this divorce. Is it even possible and what will be the cons of this divorce. Please provide details on who will get the custody of the kid if this divorce works out.

1) The wife will get the custody of 1.5 years old daughter.
2) The wife can file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty/ harassment/adultery(depending on evidence she has).
3) The husband can also file for divorce on grounds of irretrievable break up of marriage.
4) The husband might have to provide for alimony to the wife and maintenance for daughter(about 40-50% of his current earnings will go towards alimony and maintenance).
5) Also the wife might file DOmestic violence case and 498a case against the man just to take revenge on the husband. so the man has to be cautious of the same.