Husband wants divorce from his wife as married under legal pressure

My friend indulged with a girl on social media but his family rejected the girl.Although he never promised to marry her without family's consent but the girl started blackmailing him & his family on basis of some call and message records.She threatened to suicide and file FIR against him if he doesn't marry.He loves some other girl but had to marry her cz of legal pressures.Marriage has completed 1yr now he wants divorce and marry the girl he loves.Any solution for this without harming him and his family???

Answers (1)

123 votes

After getting divorce he should marry any other girl. Before divorce he did not do any Marraige.
Once divorce is obtained from the court he can do re marriage.
So engage a lawyer in your area
And file a s
Divorce petition in the court.
No trouble is there when u go through court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles