Husband wants divorce but wife blackmailing to file dowry case

What To do When Wife Is Not Giving Divorce And Blackmailing to file dowry & Harrassment complain.

Answers (2)

Sir, You first confirm that where there is chance to lead further marital life or not? If it is no chance to lead life, then you better to file case for decree of divorce. You don't worry about your wife will file dawry case against u, if she filed case, contest the matter and make it disprove. Moreover it will helpful to your MC case to get divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If she is not giving divorce still you can take divorce from court of law by filing proper divorce petition.

And get a anticipatory bail from district court. And contest with the proceedings with a good advocate

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

What if girl files a fake dowry case to take divorce ,and have no proof of dowry demanded by in laws or any torture given to her. In tht case also gir…

Read More

Hello, I was married in 12/12/09. From the first day they were pressurising me for dowry. Unable to give they started to taunt and separate me from th…

Read More

Sir ek ladka ek ladki se bahut pyaar karta h or WO Dono ek dusre se shaadi karna chhahte hain sir us ladke ke ghar Walton ke pressure mein us ne kisi …

Read More

Wife accepts non consummation but says I didn't show interest after I filed divorce case on her in Jan 2014. How to prove she didn't show any …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue