×

Husband wants divorce but wife blackmailing to file dowry case

What To do When Wife Is Not Giving Divorce And Blackmailing to file dowry & Harrassment complain.

Sir, You first confirm that where there is chance to lead further marital life or not? If it is no chance to lead life, then you better to file case for decree of divorce. You don't worry about your wife will file dawry case against u, if she filed case, contest the matter and make it disprove. Moreover it will helpful to your MC case to get divorce.

If she is not giving divorce still you can take divorce from court of law by filing proper divorce petition.

And get a anticipatory bail from district court. And contest with the proceedings with a good advocate

Advocate Preeti Joshi