Husband want speedy order for divorce as wife remarries & cheats him

Me and my wife got married in May-2015, after 1 year she married her ex-lover in June 2016 while she was staying in her mother home (I have proof i.e photos of their marriage and their honeymoon hotel booking)..After 3 months she changed her mind and left that guy. And came back to me....I came to know about this later in October 2016..I filed a case against her and was ready for divorce...But she made me believe that she was kidnapped and forcefully married ..And forcefully taken to honeymoon also... Otherwise she didn't have any intentions if cheating me...I trusted her and withdrawn my case and accepted her...But later when I checked her phone ...There are so many voice messages from that boy questioning her why she called and married him and now why she rejected him..Which means she only called him ..Cried and begged him to marry her as she was not happy with me..Now I want divorce. faster. No Children yet. We are both Hindus on certificates but married according to ICM. 1872..

Your case is quite complicated. We have to discuss in detail to know the exact facts. In any way you can file for divorce once again and get divorce. It is obvious that she has cheated you and played a fraud on you. If you need any further advice or assistance , kindly contact me.

As you have condoned her sinful act and rescinded the petition, it has to be seen on what grounds you filed earlier and on what grounds it has been withdrawn. The petition and the order copies has to be examined before proceeding further. if interested, let's talk.

Advocate Preeti Joshi