Husband want speedy order for divorce as wife remarries & cheats him

Me and my wife got married in May-2015, after 1 year she married her ex-lover in June 2016 while she was staying in her mother home (I have proof i.e photos of their marriage and their honeymoon hotel booking)..After 3 months she changed her mind and left that guy. And came back to me....I came to know about this later in October 2016..I filed a case against her and was ready for divorce...But she made me believe that she was kidnapped and forcefully married ..And forcefully taken to honeymoon also... Otherwise she didn't have any intentions if cheating me...I trusted her and withdrawn my case and accepted her...But later when I checked her phone ...There are so many voice messages from that boy questioning her why she called and married him and now why she rejected him..Which means she only called him ..Cried and begged him to marry her as she was not happy with me..Now I want divorce. faster. No Children yet. We are both Hindus on certificates but married according to ICM. 1872..

Answers (2)

Your case is quite complicated. We have to discuss in detail to know the exact facts. In any way you can file for divorce once again and get divorce. It is obvious that she has cheated you and played a fraud on you. If you need any further advice or assistance , kindly contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As you have condoned her sinful act and rescinded the petition, it has to be seen on what grounds you filed earlier and on what grounds it has been withdrawn. The petition and the order copies has to be examined before proceeding further. if interested, let's talk.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

What if husband and in-laws are not ready to give alimony in spite of husband wants divorce because of having affair with another girl. as we don'…

Read More

I have a friend who got married in august. The person whom she got married to initially said that he earns 50k per month and made many false promises.…

Read More

sir, please help in the regard, that i have done love marriage with family consents, and i am married for 5 years, from last 4 month i have seen chang…

Read More

My husband has an affiar with other women and after one month of marriage i know about affair then our fight start .his demand a working wife ..i trie…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue