Husband tortures want to file for divorce under Muslim Law

I am Muslim n my husband is hindu ....it's been 10 yrs v r married now....he z torturing me all d tym....all these days I was under mental depression....but now I can't deal with tis any more I need a divorce kindly help

Elobrate the facts and divorce is not the only solution, you sit together and resolve the issue. You are married for 10 years and dont take a decision in haste..........................................

Hi...if you want to file a divorce you can file under special marriage act and if you both are ready for divorce you can go for mutual consent by that you can get divorce by six to seven months other wise you to file contested divorce.
Thank you

please get me back with all necessary documents like your marriage certificate , your id card , marriage invitation card if you have and any other details of your residence at bangalore. for torturing you need to file D.V Case and also you can file complaint at nearest police station contact me by this number which are in words nine nine eight zero zero five one zero six four . best wishes i m purushotham advocate

Hello you can file a petition for divorce as per the procedure of the law against your husbend under the provision of law like desertion,cruelty and torture and various other provision .You can file at any time