Husband tortures want to file for divorce under Muslim Law

I am Muslim n my husband is hindu's been 10 yrs v r married now....he z torturing me all d tym....all these days I was under mental depression....but now I can't deal with tis any more I need a divorce kindly help

Answers (4)

276 votes

Elobrate the facts and divorce is not the only solution, you sit together and resolve the issue. You are married for 10 years and dont take a decision in haste..........................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

117 votes

Hi...if you want to file a divorce you can file under special marriage act and if you both are ready for divorce you can go for mutual consent by that you can get divorce by six to seven months other wise you to file contested divorce.
Thank you

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
228 votes

please get me back with all necessary documents like your marriage certificate , your id card , marriage invitation card if you have and any other details of your residence at bangalore. for torturing you need to file D.V Case and also you can file complaint at nearest police station contact me by this number which are in words nine nine eight zero zero five one zero six four . best wishes i m purushotham advocate

340 votes

Hello you can file a petition for divorce as per the procedure of the law against your husbend under the provision of law like desertion,cruelty and torture and various other provision .You can file at any time

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles