Husband playing victim & fraud in divorce case & not paying alimony

My father in law has dis inherited my husband and me nd our baby so that i cannot have any property from them in alimony.he filed divorce on false grounds.but they all are living together and husband is not paying maintenance to me and said his mother is nt well .lot of money being spent on her health..what is this? Why court is blind and not noticing his frauds....that he is only playing games and they have evicted me from home .what should i do?

Answers (2)

237 votes

You have an liberty to file case against your husband and in laws by the provisions of Domestic violence Act and claim your all harresment done by them......
For better suggestion you told me to your native place and your merraige place....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

276 votes

hello client, i will suggest you that you tell to your advocate for your matter and in next hearing you tell to judge for alimony, court will order to your husband for your need. for further consult call me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles