Husband playing victim & fraud in divorce case & not paying alimony

My father in law has dis inherited my husband and me nd our baby so that i cannot have any property from them in alimony.he filed divorce on false grounds.but they all are living together and husband is not paying maintenance to me and said his mother is nt well .lot of money being spent on her health..what is this? Why court is blind and not noticing his frauds....that he is only playing games and they have evicted me from home .what should i do?

You have an liberty to file case against your husband and in laws by the provisions of Domestic violence Act and claim your all harresment done by them......
For better suggestion you told me to your native place and your merraige place....

hello client, i will suggest you that you tell to your advocate for your matter and in next hearing you tell to judge for alimony, court will order to your husband for your need. for further consult call me.