Husband not allowing me to stay with him what should I do?

I am married to a guy in Delhi working in reputed institution ( ICWA) on 21 Nov, 2011. Since then I never stayed with my husband except for few days at my In Laws home during festivals days ( Holi and Diwali). I haven't have lived even 40 days with him as he denies my stay with him as he denies on the ground of not having enough money to maintain wife in metro. He lives with his brother and lives in an expensive lifestyle. He further threatened many a time for not talking on the issue of living together else he will leave me. I am feeling cheated and immensely depressed. Kindly advice.

You can file case of mental harassment and cases under different provisions of d.v act. once you are married its your right to live with your hasband. even you can file a case from your maternal home. There are other remedies as well which can be explained once entire case is understood.

hello,
As per your query u may file a suit before the district court under section 9 of Hindu Marriage act and sue your husband for the relief u claimed and further by filing a suit under section 18 of The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 you may sue your husband for the Maintenance rest of the query is better answered in a vocal discussion

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

It is not clear from your query that where are you staying currently. Assuming that you are satying at your in laws place and your husband stays in a the city. You can file a complaint under section 9 of Hindu Marriage act as your husband has voluntarily not staying with you. It is suggested you speak with a local lawyer and exlain the entire details in order to get specific relief.

Dear Ma'am
Legally you can ask the court to give an order of restitution of conjugal rights and your husband has to abide to it.
Kindly contact the undersigned so that I can advice you better on the merits of your case.
Regards,
Pragya Wazir