Husband not accepting divorce done under Muslim Law

The divorce is already done according muslim law.. the husband is just neglecting things since year and the wife is at her moms place. What can be done

Answers (1)

Apply into court for execution of order of divorce and send notice to husband for submitting his say with present into court. Because if he doesn't want to accept order he should be submit his say with reason.

File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I have get married on 15.05.2011 now 5 yrs complete but my wife can stay with me & my mother she was saying always to stay along but how can i lea…

Read More

My husband is not replying to my calls , he has thrown me out from his house he is not replying ..his relatives are also not reachable ..pls hel…

Read More

My wife left my home 3years back blamed me adultery kids are with me , she put 125 case on me and case in women cell also. I give my statement in wome…

Read More

I signed divorce paper and send to wife registred post but she is refused this paper and...i send this all intentionly..isnt it count as a…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue