Husband left me from last 5 months and not ready to accept

5 year pahle intercast sadhi hui hai. Pati jain hai aur me maratha. Sasuralwale nahi the sadhi me. Hum rent kr ghar me rahate the. Gharwalon ki sun ke 5 months pahale muze ghar se jane ke liye torture kiya. Mene ghar choda aur wo bhi room mates ke saath rahta hai ek room leke. Wo muze apnane ke liye ready nahi hai. Me kya karu? Koi reason bhi nahi batata kyu ase kiya?

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that your husband under the influence of his family members not ready accept you without any firm reason, therefore you are Hereby suggested to take legal step which may help you to know the reason for not been accepting by your husband

you have an liberty to file many cases on him like under D V act Under HMP and also you have liberty to file maintenance case on him also for more better suggestion you must have to told me in detail
and the most think is you have any documents of your meraige