Husband having relationship with sister in law what action to take

Meri shadi 18-4-2017 ko hui shadi ke bad Pta chala husband ka uski Bhabhi se relationship Hai Ghar me dono sath me sote Hai khate Hai pite Hai bahar ghumte Hai uska Bhai Kuch nahi kehta main Kuch bolti to mere sath jhadga ladai krte aur Ghar se nikal Jane ko kehte Mene Apne Maa baap ko btaya Sb Kuch Wo log samjhakr chale gye lekin fir tode din bad firse wahi Sb shuru ho gaya rishta todne ki bat krne Lage mujhse aur mere gharwalo se ladai krne Lage 22October ko main apne ghar aa gai Mene police me complaint ki police ne Koi action nahi liya fir Mene women cell me complaint ki Waha Pr husband ne aakar bola ki main rahunga Alag rent Pr room lekr bhabhi se Koi relation nahi rakhega Pr 3rd counseling me Mna Kr Diya husband ne ki Wo Alag nahi rahega Bhabhi se door nahi rahega. What to do

Answers (5)

252 votes

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur problem in this matter Ur have to take urgent strict action as Ur husband is very much trying to avoid u as he is not willing to give u full respect as a wife infact Ur husband is harassing u a lot.i have to move to court as soon as possible

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

228 votes

what you want if you want divorce you can get divorce but you need to file divorce case before competent court of law and also you get handsome money for yourself as a isthridan and permanent alimoney. If you want punish your husband you can also file criminal case against your husband and your jethani.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
120 votes

Aap ki samasya aisi hai ki koi bhi ladki bardasht nahi kar sakti hai.
Aap me bahut himmat hai.
Aur ap sabse pahle 1 kaam karo counselling g me baith kar aaps ki baatchit dwara mamla khatm karo kyunki waha unhe is harkat par jhukna hoga.
Aur rahi baat sath rahne ki to aap sabhi rishtedaro ko unke walo ko ikattha kar ke meeting karo aur dabav dalaal ki ye galat harkat na kare.

Aur agar aapne bhi alag rahne ka man bana liya hai to aap divorce k liye ja sakti hai par behtar yahi hoga ki aao ghar basaye apna.

315 votes

For better advice in your matter you have to narrate whole story in details like profession of your husband his brother and all other members including you and their role in your matrimony. Although you can file a criminal case against your husband and a case u/s 125 cr.pc for maintenance. You can also file a case of divorce after completion of one year of your marriage. But I would suggest if matrimony can be saved then try to convince your husband.

141 votes

App sec 12 domestic violence main complaint file kare jisme app ke sari problems cover ho jayeege sath main kharche ke liye 125 ki petition bhee dalee en dono cases se app ke problem solve ho jayeege

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles