Husband has call recording of our conversation can he use it in court

mera mere husband ke saath mein case chal raha hai maine ek dhin use gusse mein bole diya tha ki 05 lac rs de tab divorce dungi aur abusive language m baat ki thi gusse mein usne yeh sab record kar liya ab wo mujhe darata rehta hai aur bolta hai tu mera kuch bigad nahi sakti jabki mein usse divorce nahi chahti

Answers (3)

288 votes

Medan ,as per ur statement u have legal right to get maintenance from ur husband and without strong region he can't divorce u against ur will ,ur communication with ur husband during married life is protected by evidence act rest on at the time of see u

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes

the admissibility of electronic records under the indian evidence act encompasses a series of legal technicalities that have to be taken care into. this is specifically for the reason that the chances of tampering with the evidence when something is contained in the electronic records are the highest. mere recording by phone cannot be put into action directly. even if he threatens you, than that alone cannot be the sole ground for seeking divorce. it would depend on the entire facts and circumstances of the case.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
329 votes

Dear madam as per your question and according to situation your husband use your recording to evidence in divorce case .this is a plan collect evidence against you because electronic evidence is very important

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles