Husband has a very low sperm count want to file for divorce

My husband is having very low sperm count and I went through all the doctors procedures which were not successful and I couldn't get conceive. .2007 I got married. ..iam not happy with my husband in other ways also so can I get divorce woth this reason and wat is the process and ckmplications

Hello,
You got married in the year 2007, already 11 years completed, now you are saying that you are not happy, please speak with your husband, try to resolve the issue amicably, go outings, spent happy time, there are many medicines and treatments are available in todays modern world. After all best efforts, you are not happy, then you can apply for Divorce Madam and for process and complication, please contact us.

There is a difference between infertility and impotency.
Low sperm count comes under the category of infertility and hence cannot be grounds for divorce.
However you can apply for divorce on grounds other than infertility.
Grounds include cruelty, harassment, irretrievable break down of marriage etc.
Hope this information is useful.

Are you having the medical proof with regard to the allegation made if so then keep the same with you and then you can proceed to file divorce . As per you their are other reasons also for divorce, court will hear on other aspects and will upon evidence will grant divorce decree. You have to file divorce petition in the court . Call us through the website for further assistance.