Husband has a very low sperm count want to file for divorce

24-Mar-2023 (In Divorce Law)
My husband is having very low sperm count and I went through all the doctors procedures which were not successful and I couldn't get conceive. .2007 I got married. ..iam not happy with my husband in other ways also so can I get divorce woth this reason and wat is the process and ckmplications

Answer #1
Are you having the medical proof with regard to the allegation made if so then keep the same with you and then you can proceed to file divorce . As per you their are other reasons also for divorce, court will hear on other aspects and will upon evidence will grant divorce decree. You have to file divorce petition in the court . Call us through the website for further assistance.