Husband harassing and is not earning anything What can I do

my in-laws from yamuna nagar my husband didn't earn and and mentally harass me .m very upset and want to know my rights.

Mam, you can file for divorce, if you are not able to pull on smoothly with your marital life. In the meantime you can also claim maintenance from your husband, till the time you get remarried again, after your divorce.

You can do a lot of thing if you really want to do. You can file a domestic violence case against your husband and your in laws. You can also claim maintenance from your husband. You can lodge an FIR against your in laws. Many more things you can do if you are really aggrieved by your in laws.

It depends on you that what do you want? You can file complaint against your husband before police. If you wish, you can ask for maintenance even though your husband is not working. You can file divorce case also, if you wish to separate from him. God bless you, best of luck

If he is harassing you then you can file complaint under domestic violence. If they are demanding any dowry then you can file complaint under Dowry harassment which is of serious in nature. Better consult a lawyer and discuss your case and take appropriate steps.