One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey

Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKalkaji, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Ganesh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Ganesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/1149-A/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey

Q: Husband threatening post divorce

Meri sis ka extra marital affair tha 5 saal se jo uske pati ne pakad liya aur suboot bhi hai uske paas. Usne talaq desi sharia qanoon se aur sia ab mayke me reh rahi hai 2 bacho 9, 4 k sath. Talaq k bad ab pati jo khud ek criminal lawyer hai hume dhamki de raha hai call kar k . Tum log ko chhodunga nahi. Red hand pakduga isa aurat ko raid padwa kar. Hmari samjh nhi aa raha kya kareun

Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey answered
Dear Ma'am, Apko ghabrane ki jarurat nahi hi, but ye sab openly declare nahi karna hota. Apko detail me consult karne ki jarurat hai. Maintainence to 100 percent milega hi apko aur baccho ko bhi. Affair proof karna mushkil kaam hota hai. So, jyada pareshan hone ki jarurat nahi hi. Husband ki threat ki aap log police complaint kar sakte hai. Aur jyada consult k liye details me apko sab kuch share karna hoga, tabhi koi salaah di ja sakti hai apko.

Q: Husband filed sec 9 and didnt disclose wife about it

Husband filed sec 9 and didnt disclose wife about it and attended women cell dates and wrote want to settle marriage with wife. But on last date he came with interim bail and said wife threatened him that she will caught him and his parents in false cases. Wife still has no ide of sec 9 .he withdrews sec 9 by giving statement in affidavit that due to technical error i. E wrong address he wants to withdraw petion and will file afresh. But after withdrawl he filed divorce and in divorce case he has not given the details why he withdrew sec 9 .and in divorce case he mentioned because of threatening calls by wife he withdrew... Wife has not given any threat calls... I want to ask is this a fraud on court by husband or not. If yes will court punish him for fraud... Wife get to know about sec 9 very late.. Nd during pendency of sec 9 he has wriiten in his own hand he wants to save marriage.. Wife was 8 months pregnant at that time. What are the chances of divorce filed by husband in this cas

Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey answered
Your fraud has definitely done fraud to court. It can be asked in cross examination that if he was threatened to withdraw Sec 9, then how did he filed divorce. You need not worry, your defence is strong. For and other queries, consult further

Q: How to file for harassment under given circumstances

Sir I met a boy 2 months before .and after dat when I came back I started talking to him although I came to knw he was m his property n I cant marry somewhere else nd our thinking even was not matching ..when I came to knw dat he already had a case by a girl foh marrg ..i decided to quit n not talk more till 1 month I had to talk forcefully den I thought of blocking him everywhr...he started sharing pics of us in fb wid my sis den bro whole family came to knw any dis ..i complained in police ...den women helpline den again bt nthng happened ...n boy is not scared by nythng ..pls suggest me what to do ...u r my ray of hope

Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey answered
You need to write a complaint with complete details and file it before police station. If they don't entertain your application and don't lodge your complaint then you can get your complaint registered through court. After complaints police may arrest that person

Q: Husband filing divorce for cheating , what could be done?

I am married since 10 years.I have two children one 7 year boy and 7/month daughter.I met a boy last 4 years back.we had relationship and when my daughter born I doubted she is belongs to that boy.after that I breakup.he continuously messing me that he will accept me and my daughter also.One weak before I met that boy and my husband caught me.I walk out with that boy along with my he asked to wait sometime so that he agree his his parents saying that he run away from the house.I couldn't believe that.they were saying that they file a missing complaint bt I think the boy also involve and they all are making me my husband is preparing for divorce my parents also not accepting me.could u pls tel me what should I do now.I really want that boy behind the bar

Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey answered
Dear ma'am, you have been really cheated. Though you have told your story, but that's not enough to suggest you anything. Few more questions and queries are required to be cleared from you. Therefore I would suggest you to consult any advocate personally and sought out your issue, as it involves life and future of so many persons.

Q: 498A case against husband when to file

I am living with my parents from 4 months now after leaving my husband. I was going through a big mental torture from him. Please let me know upto how many months I can file the case against him after leaving his house? Can increasing the period can be beneficial for him?

Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey answered
Hello Dear , you must file the complaint as early as possible. You must file the complaint before police after getting it drafted with help of any advocate. You must mention all grievances and harassment done by husband and his family to you. Feel free to contact.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey

Can Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ganesh Chandra Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.