One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta

Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDefence Colony, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kushal provides services in various field of criminal laws, child custody laws, divorce laws, family laws, recovery related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kushal enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Bar Association of Tis Hazari.

Enrollment Number : D/3012/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta

Q: Cheque bounce due to closing of account

What is legal implication of closing the account willingly and then asking to present the cheque in bank?

Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta answered
Dear sir, if the person has willingly closed the bank account and asked you to present the cheque in that account besides 138 NI act section 420 of the Indian penal code can be attracted for cheating and and FIR on the same can be registered in the police station. There is direct judgements on this topic.

Q: Court fees and estimated expense for case filing u/s 138

Could you please let me know - know how much court fees and other estimated legal cost I could incur if I file a case under section 138 of NI Act at Saket Court, Delhi to recover money of Rs. 50,500 against which cheque was issued by the defaulter/Issuer/Drawer.

Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta answered
Court fees is Rs. 2 for a complaint u/s 138 NI act, rest it is the lawyers fees which can vary from lawyer to lawyer. Rest for a cheque of small amount it is usually better to try to settle the dispute as it can cost you high.

Q: Non bailable warrant issued against me how can i save myself

I have received Non Bailable warrant on my name from HDFC bank. Since I did not update my latest address with HDFC, therefore all the notice were kept delivering to my old address. Unfortunately someone mistakenly has acknowledge the notice at my old address. Constable came to my office on last thursday with a NBW in his hand. Now he is forcing me to get a bail on 26th September. Is it ok if I visit to the court and inform the judge that I was not aware of this notice and also I would admit that every month the cheque was bounced for last 2.5 years, however every month I was making the equivalent payment in my personal loan a/c on other some day. So therefore my intention was not to fraud. Can I take the entire loan o/s amount inclusive of charges and interest, and then inform the judge that I want to pay the entire amount here in the court for rs 32,197. Will judge cancel the warrant and my case ? If case and warrant is cancelled then will this ever be reflected in my background check

Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta answered
You can get the NBW cancelled by telling the reason to the court that you were not aware regarding the warrant. The court will definitely consider it and cancel the warrant, if you had no intention to not be present before the court. Get it filed through a counsel.

Q: Plan for filing a divorce application as 16 year marriage not working

A hindu family. After 16 years of marriage understanding in my wife could not be established. Unnecessary quarrel daily (365 days x 16 yrs). A lot of tension daily due to quarrel. 11 years only child suffering badly. No physical relationship since 08 years. Does not care for any member of family. She has been provided every facility in family. I am a Govt. employee. Due to tension I am not able to work properly. No physical assults by me. Her parents do not talk with me. Nowadays she is asking for divorce. What is the solution? Is it divorce or something else. Kindly suggest.

Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta answered
Sir, legal separation or Divorce is the solution that you would have. But filing of a divorce case requires grounds of cruelty by the other party. So you will have to detail your matter and yes divorce is the solution that you have.

Q: Wife filed divorce case in Bhopal Can she now transfer case to Delhi

My wife filed a divorce case on me in BHOPAL family court.(her home town) Now, as she is living in NOIDA and I am in DELHI. Can I give petition to transfer the case in Delhi or in Noida to avoid the wastage of time? Is this possible?

Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta answered
Yes you can file a transfer petition in the supreme court for transferring your case to Delhi but you need to have a proper reason and a good ground for transfer. Otherwise simplicitor the cases are not transferred for the reason that it will save time of the parties.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta

Can Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kushal Raj Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.