queshusband forces for unnatural sex and family not supporting divorce

my husband is 29 and i am 20 and we are muslims. we both have very different mentality and he also regularly rapes we and forces me for unnatural sex which is a haram in muslims. my family does not support my decision of separating with him. he is very rich. how can i get divorce from him?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      To compell some one for unnatural sex is a criminal offence u can lodge FIR agaiinst him and further in Muslim  pursenal law you can get divorce on this ground. If your husband is rich you are entitled for maintenance as per his status.


    • ansUnder the dissolution of muslim marriage act only does an islam follower female can seek divorce from court of law. IslAm doesn't give any right to females to seek divorce.

      Under the act there are 9 groves including cruelty to seek divorce.

      Advocate Ashima Puri

        Saket District Court, Delhi

    • ansTo compell some one for unnatural sex is a criminal offence u can lodge fir agaiinst him and further in Muslim pursenal law u can get divorce on this ground if ur husband is rich u are entitled for maintenance as per his status

      Advocate M S Hussain

        District Court, Saket, Delhi

    • ansYou need to be separated from your husband before you file any proceedings against him,you can file divorce petition claiming cruelty ,cruelty in having sex through unnatural sex.If he is rich you can also claim maintenance form him.Get a good lawyer and file the petitions against him,if he troubles you physically file a complaint under domestic violence act .

      Advocate Ritesh Isaac

        Bengali Market, Delhi

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My wife is not living with me from last two years How much time it…
    Is a wife, who is a lawyer, entitled to get the maintenance from her husband…

    Me and my boyfriend got married in a temple and then registered in the court…

    Sir/Madam, got married in 2002.her Husband is taking responsibility for wife and child (since birthd)…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly