Husband filed petition in women police station

Hi, I have filed a petition on my husband that " not taking care of me and my 6 months old child and taking all my salary in form of house loan EMI. After I filed petition, he filed a petition saying that " I am demanding my mother in law in old-age home" may I know how can proceed?

Answers (1)

330 votes

if your mother in law is residing with you then your husband's complaint will be dismissed.
also if there are other siblings of your husband, then they should also be responsible for welfare of mother in law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles