husband collected fake evidence and filed for divorce on that basis

My husband filed a divorce under influence. He filed a divorce with wrong allegations. On which he had already created wrong evidences and warned me too. Also very smartly he had declared himself jobless. I have not filed any case against him till date. Still I want to save my marriage. I have tried alot to make him understand but he is not ready to listen a single positive thing. If you could suggest me the best way out. We both belong to Hinduism.

Answers (3)

130 votes

Mam, whether your husband has filed the case under someone's influence or not is not in your hands to control. Your best bet is to either amicably make him understand that you want to live with him or if he doesn't understand, then to fight the case that he has filed against you and contest the matter in the court of law and giving proofs regarding his job etc. which will be done course of the matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

173 votes

A suit for Restitution of conjugal rights U/s 9 can be filed right-away. Therefore mediation process can also help out ,It can even work out through some common people in family who can figure out a amicable way of settlement of issues.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
165 votes

Its not possible to live with the person who don't wants to live with you but time is most powerfull thing it can change any thing any mindset. So just fight the divorce case with all enthusiasm and disproof the case of your husband.
Thanks and regards

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles