husband collected fake evidence and filed for divorce on that basis

My husband filed a divorce under influence. He filed a divorce with wrong allegations. On which he had already created wrong evidences and warned me too. Also very smartly he had declared himself jobless. I have not filed any case against him till date. Still I want to save my marriage. I have tried alot to make him understand but he is not ready to listen a single positive thing. If you could suggest me the best way out. We both belong to Hinduism.

Mam, whether your husband has filed the case under someone's influence or not is not in your hands to control. Your best bet is to either amicably make him understand that you want to live with him or if he doesn't understand, then to fight the case that he has filed against you and contest the matter in the court of law and giving proofs regarding his job etc. which will be done course of the matter.

A suit for Restitution of conjugal rights U/s 9 can be filed right-away. Therefore mediation process can also help out ,It can even work out through some common people in family who can figure out a amicable way of settlement of issues.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

Its not possible to live with the person who don't wants to live with you but time is most powerfull thing it can change any thing any mindset. So just fight the divorce case with all enthusiasm and disproof the case of your husband.
Thanks and regards