How to resolve divorce issues

Sir mere Love marriage hui the aur ladki k family walo na muje aur mere family Ko dhamakakar hum dono ko alag kar diya muje Wahi ladki wapas chahiye too main konsa case file karu aur mujhe kya kya karna hoga process kya hai uski...?

Answers (3)

319 votes

if you are already married and you have registered your marriage then you can file a writ of habeas corpus in the high court but for that it is necessary that your wife also want to live with you. thk

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

85 votes

Do you have the marriage certificate? and other proof? If not then first get the marriage certificate and submit the application in the court for your legal wife with a request thru advocate to present your legal wife in the court to know her desire

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
208 votes


If you were legally married then family of girl cannot interfere in your marriage .
You can file a complaint against your in laws if they are by force not allowing you to stay together when your wife is willing to stay with you ,
You can file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights under Hindu Marriage Act if stand of your wife is not clear .
If she is not ready to live with you, you both can file petition for divorce mutually .


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles