How to prove non consummation of marriage for divorce

I got marriage 3years back but no sex so far as I could not make it .I am unemployed wife in govt bank .I am under psychiatric treatment I don't know whether I am impotent or not .Being unemployed having psycratic treatment and incapable of making sex I can not face my wife as she is tough and dominant personify .What are grounds to get divorce in these circumstances Plase advice

I just want to know in this situations your wife is happy with you .because in this situation it's better you may convince your wife to file divorce by mutual consent.if she is not agree with this than you can get divorce on ground of mental qruelty because of your condition she is badly behave with you .

There are different laws of Divorce for different religion.
For Hindus: (which includes Sikh, Jain, Budh as well) are governed by Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
For Christians: are governed by Indian Divorce Act- 1869, The Indian Christian Marriage Act, 1872.
For Muslims: are governed by Personnel Law of Divorce, Dissolution of Marriage Act, 1939, The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986.
For Parsis: are governed by Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act-1936. (Under Secular law) Special Marriage Act, 1954.

The Divorce can be obtained by two ways:
 Divorce by Mutual Consent.
 Contested Divorce

Your case provides your wife sufficient grounds for seeking divorce from you. If you want divorce, you can talk to your wife and together you can consult any lawyer regarding the same. Divorce is possible in your case. More details are required for specific response.

There are different grounds for divorce , best suitable for u wud be Mental cruelty by wife , further more i formation can be provided once you get in touch if u are in Noida/Gr.noida contact for complete information.