How to not give divorce if husband has caught me cheating ?

hello meri shadi ko 10 saal hone ko aye hai muhje 7years &5 years ki 2 daugeter hai mein ne 2 bando ke saath sexy chat ki hai shirf chat hi ki hai mere husband ne use chat ka print out nikala hai aur now hi wants to divorce wo bachiyo ko apne saath le liya hai it was my mistake. any suggestion

If you don’t want to give divorce to your and you are living separately then you should petition for restitution of conjugal rights in short you are ready to living with your husband by sending first notice.

hello meri shadi ko 10 saal hone ko aye hai muhje 7years &5 years ki 2 daugeter hai mein ne 2 bando ke saath sexy chat ki hai shirf chat hi ki hai mere husband ne use chat ka print out nikala hai aur now hi wants to divorce wo bachiyo ko apne saath le liya hai it was my mistake. any suggestion. apologise and take precautive action to save your marraige

hello client i will suggest you that you should speak with you husband and tell him that it was normal chat, nothing else and tell him that next time you will not do any silly chat or this mistake again in your life.