How to get divorce on grounds of cruelty and harassment

I got married on 9/12/2016, we lived together for 3 months and after that my husband went to abroad, my husband is very narrow minded and he listens mor to his mom and gave me mental torture , I have confidence that if his mom wont tell any blah blah stories he will be good with me, but now when he went to abroad husband didn't informed my parents for that reason I told like I will wait till 6 months please u oly come and pick and inform to my parents also like that , is it a big issue few days later when I contacted him he is very adamant and telling I don't want u, I don't have trust in u, I have no love , im ready to face anything I will give divorce for you , if possible give it mutually so that we can be peaceful and see our future life if not I will fight for years I don't care like that .and even his parents are not allowing me to stay in there home also , now my in laws are saying my son don't want u so what can we do keeping you like that now I am In my parents home

Please go for mutual divorce instead of finding fault with each. Finding faults is very easy. Ego makes us so narrow. If you cannot adjust with person then there is assurance that you will adjust with another guy. Any for another after mutual divorce.

The question is that do you want to understand how to file a divorce petition on grounds of cruelty and harassment and file it yourself or file through an Advocate - it is recommended that you file through an Advocate

--- Advocate C V Srinivasa

Under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, the parties can seek divorce by mutual consent by filing a petition before the court. Mutual consent means that both the parties agree for peaceful separation.

You have plenty of options. First decide that you want to live with your husband since he is interested or not see first. Convenience through elders and relative to set up a good relationship and if he doesn't agree then file case for dowry harassment against u by all his family members later file domestic violence against women and file case for maintenance so that if he does not like u since law is in your favour so make use of it if agrees for settlement do it think before u suffer.

Hello,

You have hardly completed 6 months of your marriage, for filing a divorce case by mutual consent at least you need to complete 1 yr of marriage. For cruelty or domestic violence if you have faced please never hesitate, file a police complaint. If you require any legal assistance please visit my office and feel free to contact me. Thanks for writing.