How to get divorce from wife as she is not ready to give divorce

I am in love with boy and he also loves me but he is married and his wife is not ready to give divorce ... but the boy and I are having physical relation .... and also i I want to marry the boy whom I am in love with ... parents of the boy are also not ready to give divorce to his wife so plz guide us what should we do ? Plz help ....

Hello,
I will be very specific in my answer to your query. In case any of the partners in a marriage wants a divorce , and if the other party is not ready to enter into a mutual divorce , in that case he / she can file a divorce petition U/S 13(1) HMA , which shall be contested by the other party. If the party has a good ground for seeking divorce then the enter process of litigation might be smooth for the party filing for divorce. For further details you may contact me.

Hi, I suggest you to forget your love because Hindu law does not allow second marriage with out getting divorced from first marriage. You have second option you can spend time with him as live in relation.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

You can file a Divorce Petition before the court having jurisdiction depending upon where you and your wife last resided together. However, DO NOT make your wish of living with another man or the fact that you have had physical relations with him in the divorce petition. This will not go in your favor. For further details and suggestions, please contact.