Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How to get divorce from wife as she is not ready to give divorce

I am in love with boy and he also loves me but he is married and his wife is not ready to give divorce ... but the boy and I are having physical relation .... and also i I want to marry the boy whom I am in love with ... parents of the boy are also not ready to give divorce to his wife so plz guide us what should we do ? Plz help ....

Answers (3)

I will be very specific in my answer to your query. In case any of the partners in a marriage wants a divorce , and if the other party is not ready to enter into a mutual divorce , in that case he / she can file a divorce petition U/S 13(1) HMA , which shall be contested by the other party. If the party has a good ground for seeking divorce then the enter process of litigation might be smooth for the party filing for divorce. For further details you may contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi, I suggest you to forget your love because Hindu law does not allow second marriage with out getting divorced from first marriage. You have second option you can spend time with him as live in relation.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

You can file a Divorce Petition before the court having jurisdiction depending upon where you and your wife last resided together. However, DO NOT make your wish of living with another man or the fact that you have had physical relations with him in the divorce petition. This will not go in your favor. For further details and suggestions, please contact.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My husband has applied for divorce but I am not ready for divorce as I want to stay with him.He is not ready to listen to things I want to tell him.So…

Read More

I am kanchan this is my second marriage. This marriage is not court marriage. This is done by both of family willingness. so problem is that husband w…

Read More

i had love marriage with a girl last year. but problem is that she is 7-8 year older than me but she never told me about it she always said she is 22 …

Read More

I am a resident of Thane Mumbai, I got married on 7th June 2015, but after two months later my in-laws & my wife asked for Divorce. But they have …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue