How to get alimony from husband?

I am a post graduate lady and with 3 years of marriage and I don't have baby also my husband leave me before 10 month and I am living alone from 10 months he has some extra maritical affair with his boss wife and I have prof also now I don't want to get back in my life and so how much can I get alimony and property ?

There are so many remedies for you ... Consult with a lawyer as per your desire and file an application as per your defence you will get alimony from husband and in all issue you will get remedy from court and your husband will be accused. You can cosult with me too.. Thanku