How to get alimony from husband?

I am a post graduate lady and with 3 years of marriage and I don't have baby also my husband leave me before 10 month and I am living alone from 10 months he has some extra maritical affair with his boss wife and I have prof also now I don't want to get back in my life and so how much can I get alimony and property ?

Answers (1)

109 votes

There are so many remedies for you ... Consult with a lawyer as per your desire and file an application as per your defence you will get alimony from husband and in all issue you will get remedy from court and your husband will be accused. You can cosult with me too.. Thanku

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles